Thursday, October 10, 2013

London Cocktail Week: My Plan of Action

As you may already know, London Cocktail Week is well under way. The UK's biggest drink festival started on Monday and is offering mixology lessons, pop-up stalls and free tasters until Sunday.

Wristbands for the event cost £10 and allow wearers access to sampling, cocktail demonstrations and cocktail tours. 

I have made a list of the places I want to visit around the Seven Dials area. All are within a stone's throw from each other. I doubt I will be able to get 10 sampling sessions in but I can have fun trying!

Why don't you have a go? Buy your London Cocktail Week wristband here and join me in sampling the cocktails on offer in Seven Dials using the map below. Click on it and hover over the pins to see what spirits they base the drinks on.



Other places to visit include:
  • Seven Dials 
  • Marylebone
  • The City
  • Clapham Hight Street
  • Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
  • Angel and Islington
  • Clapham Juction
  • Bermondsey and Borough
  • Chelsea and South Kensington
  • Southbank
  • King's Cross
  • Coven Garden 
  • Soho
  • Fitzrovia
  • Shoreditch
  • Notting Hill

Happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment