Sunday, August 25, 2013

Birth of a blogger

'Why don't you try squeezing something the size of a watermelon out of an opening the size of a lemon and see how hot YOU look?’ (Look Who’s Talking)

So here I begin my journey as a blogger. I am delighted to announce that I will be reviewing my cultured and not-so-cultured London experiences, with a little zest of lemon to add to the fun. If you get bored of the babble, skip to the end of each post and you will find a rating and a bit more info of the adventure at hand. Ratings:



1 lemon: Total disaster. I would prefer to stay at home and clip my toenails.

2 lemons: Could have been better. A lot better. 
3 lemons: It was good but I wouldn’t write home about it.
4 lemons: Great time well spent. Just needed a bit of extra seasoning.


5 lemons: Stupendous. Everyone pat themselves on the back. Please let’s do that again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment